For a long time, I recognized myself as an introvert. I have a very chaotic world inside of my head. I don’t usually talk much and I feel like
I am more a listener.
At times, I am not sad, depressed or antisocial. I’m just exploring my thoughts when I’m quiet. Even though I’m usually quiet, I have a circle of friends that I spend memorable and fun memories too. Even if I enjoy being alone,
I sincerely enjoy being with them and appreciate it.
One time, I’ve read an article about signs that you’re in between an introvert or extrovert.
I was shock to know that there’s something in between it and surprisingly, it clearly describes how I act and feel accurately.
So let me share these signs that I relate to.
- If I am out in the world, I’m probably not going to be starting conversations with strangers.
- I’m always happy to meet new people but I’ll probably be uncomfortable if I have to do it without any of my existing friends with me.
- When a topic of interest comes up in a conversation, I’m more than happy to talk in great detail about it but as soon as I finished talking, I’ll happily sit listening to the conversation without saying another word.
- Spending too much time with other people can exhaust me.
- I can often go out and have hours of fun but suddenly gets tired and just want to go home immediately.
- I have a tendency to balance out whoever I am with. If you’re someone loud, I’ll be quieter. If they’re quite, I’ll compensate for that.